If you can't upload a PDF to your StubHub listing or sale:
- Only upload the original PDF. We don't accept PDFs made from scans, photos, or paper ticket copies.
- Check if your listing is under the 'Expired' tab. You can't upload tickets to an expired listing. Delete the listing and re-post the tickets so you can upload the files.
- See if the file is locked. It may have a padlock icon in the corner or say 'SECURED' at the top. To unlock the file:
- Drag and drop the file from your computer to a new Google Chrome window
- Right-click and print the PDF file in Chrome
- Under 'Printer Destination,' choose 'Save as PDF'
- Save the file to your desktop with a new name. Upload the unsecured file to your StubHub order or listing.